Pages

a

Thursday, October 13, 2011

To win selfishness





"Every one must consider not only their own interests, but also to the interests of others." Philippians 2:04

This book has helped me in the past two years, my own problems is selfishness. It took a while to recognize a problem with what I call selfish or mean, as it was my nephew. However, if you offer to pay or very slowly, so that others waste time, money, goods, or an open ear for friends when they need to talk, so you can look into your heart and understand why C " .

The heart is the source of our life. If we have problems in our lives, we have problems in our hearts. Selfishness is one of these problem areas, focusing on me too much and not enough on the needs of others. If you feed your selfish heart, gives every reason for not going to help or assist others when needed, to think.

If selfishness is allowed to go unanswered for a long time in his life, even after his family and friends who have encountered this problem several times, you begin to see how it affects their relationships and other aspects of your life. Your relationships are suffering and you can even begin to lose friends and family because of his refusal to provide you with your mind and others.

And you can also say that they are useful and have helped many people. However, it can sometimes be easier to help people, if not lead to any unpleasant or disadvantageous to themselves. If you pay attention, but for his girlfriend, after she was fired from her job held, even if you're tired and just wants to go back to bed, you can strengthen your relationship and show your friends how much you care for them This means that the world at that time.

Because we are selfish in the center of study, are these times when most of us need, either with money or time, which leads to more rapid growth. Once you have the chance to try it again and again because they have conquered the difficult tasks through.

When your world is about you, it pushes the other away from the negative voltage and create between you and your loved ones. But when you shake hands with others, help others, and enter another, it adds a positive energy in your life and those around you, this tour will help strengthen their relationship and live in peace and joy.

When a person has problems with selfishness, I see how it can affect relationships firsthand. It made me feel angry and do not reach myself, others and a helping hand to others. I felt bad when people called me selfish and told me how I can not for the people. I was on the defensive and was more critical of others calling to ensure that all their mistakes ... and no way to live.

Nothing changed until I step on the way that I was really selfish. While other members of my family or my friends who I thought was selfish, would not admit his guilt, I admit mine.It even helped me to exercise caution when deciding to leave my head and do something to help others or remain in selfish acts.

Understand that you have options. Your relationships with family and friends are so important and they want to be treated with care. Be honest with yourself and do not rush to dismiss the other when asked to be selfish. If you want to enjoy your life and your relationships, it is necessary to answer your questions directly to selfishness and not continue to excuse and with the other fingers.

Even if you do not eliminate the possibility of being selfish at night and undoubtedly slip here and there, it is important that you understand that there is a problem for you before taking to remedy this, and you are with patients that are more useful and hope to do (and some of its resources) and a life full of joy and peace!

PEACE ~

Keep a positive attitude! Keep a positive attitude! Living in a positive way! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment